Regarding registration, consider the following deadlines:
- February 2017: early bird & regular registration is open!
- March 15 2017: early bird registration ends!
- May 31 2017: regular registration ends!
The early bird and regular registration fees are fixed at 160 and 190 euros for the full 3 days, while a one day registration is fixed at 70 euros. These fees include coffee breaks and lunch.
All participants to the conference need to specify whether they will attend the full 3 days or not (and, if so, which days exactly).
Apart from the conference itself, please consider registering for the following two optional activities:
- On Tuesday evening, we offer all participants the opportunity to take a boat trip and visit a local brewery (around 20 euros, to be paid on the spot, for more information, click here).
- The farewell dinner on Wednesday evening comes at an additional cost of 50 euros. The dinner will take place at Brasserie Oude Vismijn, located at the very heart of historic Ghent and offering some superb views of the Leie waterfront.
Following successful registration and payment, a confirmation email is sent.
Refunds will not be made for cancellations received after 1 June 2017.
Please inform the SMM organizing committee and, if applicable, the session organizer immediately if you are obliged to withdraw from the program.