Please note that the summer months are Ghent’s top tourist season, so be sure to book your room well in advance!
For your convenience, we have listed a number of hotels in the vicinity of the conference venue. For more information on these, please consult their respective websites.
When making a reservation, please do so by sending an EMAIL DIRECTLY TO THE HOTEL (see the email addresses added), and make reference to the code SMM2017. This code will entitle you to one of the rooms pre-booked by us on behalf of the conference participants.
Cheaper options include:
- Erasmus Hotel (www.erasmushotel.be, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hotel Onderbergen (www.hotelonderbergen.be, email@example.com)
- Ibis Gent Opera (www.ibis.com/en/hotel-1455-ibis-gent-centrum-opera/index.shtml, H1455firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ibis Gent Kathedraal (www.ibis.com/en/hotel-0961-ibis-gent-centrum-st-baafs-kathedraal/index/.shtml, H0961email@example.com)
Midrange options include:
- Historic Hotels Belgium (www.historic-hotels-ghent.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Novotel Gent Centrum (www.novotel.com/en/hotel-0840-novotel-gent-centrum/index.shtml, H0840email@example.com)
High end options include:
- Hotel Harmony (www.hotel-harmony.be, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NH Gent Belfort (www.nh-hotels.com/hotel/nh-gent-belfort, email@example.com
- Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof (www.sandton.eu/gent, firstname.lastname@example.org)